What a week!

U know I always sed that im usually around in Canterbury on weekends? Well last week, I was there for 5 days out of the seven~! And I just came back from there last night actually, honorary Canterburian sudah ni aku ani (If a word like that existed). Oh, I have a funny story!! Last week time aku kan balik from canterbury, the train schedule was moved a couple of minutes earlier, so instead of catching my train on time, I missed it on time. And the funny part is when I arrived at the station, I could see the train on the platform dah so I rushed through the subway to the other side and I was relieved because I reached the door of the train before the train moved. So I pushed the "open door" button expecting the train to let me in but the train started to move!! all this while, my hand was still lifted in the air after pressing the button.. SIAL!! I mean, I literally missed the train by seconds. Bah, mun sudah ku sampat takan button palui atu (PALUI PUNYA BUTTON!!). Iatah petua orang tua kali tu ah- "Cacap saja train atu lai supaya inda kepunan." Si sofi was still on the other platform when this all happened. I bet ia pikir I was ON the bloody moving train but sekali the train went past, berdiri ku masih on the platform, stunned by my luck.. Katanya cali.. I beg to differ.. So menunggu tah kami another hour for the next train.. And it was rather cold that sunday night.

UGH.

Here's a random thought: siapa pernah takapit kakinya bawah tayar matuka (motorcar)? Well, aku pernah! It was time balik sekulah ugama (Sekualah Ugama Madewa 4 Life!!) and I was walking beside a row of cars. SO when I tried to walk to the other side, I was too close to this one car and UNfortunately the left front wheel rolled over my right foot (well, not that unfortunate coz ada jua kan ku blog about.. heheh.. )!! To make matters worse, the car stopped while the frickin wheel was still on my frickin foot! I flinched and the driver gave me the look that sed "what's wrong?" I looked back at him, gritted my teeth and I shrugged at him (which supposed to mean "NothingiswrongitsjustyourcaronmyfuckingfootnowmoveyourcarASSHOLE!!) and his car moved (traffic jam wah time anak skulah balik). Anyways, my foot turned out fine (thanks for asking). Keluarga kami andang ada strong feet. (I think it was a hatchback, mun pajero or prado, Si Timpang Hensem tia nickname ku masa ani.. Haha) I remember aku pakai kasut putih Garfield time atu. So I now recommend those shoes jadi kasut skulah ugama anak anak abiskita. Unless kita mau anak kita timpang..

Oh!! My Micro SD card sampai dah! look at how small it is..


Dont you just love it when something you order online arrives! :) So now my phone FINALLY has proper memory!! Unfortunately, I have claass soon so nda sampat isi.. Oh well, karang tah.. OH! to end this post, here are some pics!






P.S. I STILL havent made a post pasal my new house, nantitah, maybe later even mun aku rajin (Im in a good mood masa ani! :)

0 comments: