Happy people..

One thing I dont like about my room (and its just a small issue) is the fact the paper globe that covers the lightbulb is too damn low!! Im not a tall person or anything but ive hit the damn thing two or three times dah (time salin sweater, making bed, anything involving raising my arms basically). I mean, its even hard for me to jump for joy in my room!!




On a happier note, we went to Maidstone last saturday! And the place was absolutely gorgeous!! In terms of shopping (banyak orang berminat mendangar this bit ni) there was heck of a lot of shops and the place was so happenning! We had loadsa fun lah (banar nya Jirin eh, bagus tempat nya.. Memang bijaksana kata-kata Jirin. ) Here's some of the pics we took:


Izzah, Zimbo, Yati and Muiz being oh-so-vain..

The lads in the group..



Uhh, we got bored on the train.. Heheh.

Apa lagi ah? OH!! We celebrated Shirley's birthday the day before we went to Maidstone! We first went to Chatham to go shopping for a bit and I picked a present for her at the last minute (shops here tutup awal ah..) I pretended that I left my debit card at primark and broke off from the group, got to a perfume shop and got her a Ted Baker perfume. The gift was from all of us btw, not just me. We surprised her at Zimah's place. Earlier, her friends from Nottingham and Canterbury showed up to surprise the birthday girl as well.


Before I go, Id like to show this video that i recorded while watching music videos on Sky (macam Astro lah).



Siuk jua tu d lady! Dapat perform sama Usher.. Haha.. But seriously, full of emotion ia atu eh..

Ciao!

0 comments: